I-SITE is looking for an experienced part-time or contract Drupal developer who can commit to 25-30 working hours per week through December 2018 under the direction of our Tech Lead. An ongoing engagement can also be discussed. The ideal candidate will be able to travel to our office in Old City 1-2 times per week for meetings.
As an I-SITE team player you will have the opportunity to bring your experience to all facets of our civic, community and cause-based projects in an open and collaborative studio environment. Our clients include Alliance for Downtown New York, William Penn Foundation and the Times Square Alliance.
We want to talk to you if:
- You have proven experience working with creative teams and creative clients
- You pride yourself on your efficient and properly formatted, well-documented code
- You express yourself during meetings and voice your thoughts, opinions, and concerns in a constructive and clear manner
- You have a track record of working autonomously as well as collaborating with other team members
- You are positive, supportive, helpful within a team environment and represent yourself well on the phone and via email with clients
- You love writing documentation on your own work, and can assist with writing user documentation for our clients.
- Experience building Drupal 7 and 8 websites and web applications
- A full, semantic understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, and Compass
- Mobile-first responsive web frameworks (like Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Version Control (Git)
Technology Bonuses (Not Required, Just Awesome):
- Project Management Tools: Trello, Confluence, Slack
- WordPress development experience
Compensation & Other Perks
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hours
- Option to come work in an open office environment
If you meet the requirements contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your portfolio or personal website, as well as a link to your Github or Bitbucket profile.
ABSOLUTELY NO telephone inquiries or recruiters please.