I-SITE is seeking a full-time Digital Project Manager to produce and manage our diverse web, interactive and mobile projects. Our clients are local and regional innovators including the Times Square Alliance, The William Penn Foundation and Schuylkill Yards. They demand nothing less than the most innovative and effective digital products. Are you ready for the challenge?
As an innate critical thinker, collaborator and multitasker, you’ll touch everything – strategy, content, UX, design, development and QA – keeping everyone engaged throughout the project lifecycle. You’ll manage client expectations and team communications, always delivering your projects on time and on budget.
You’ll inspire your team to deliver best-in-class digital products and be more than just a Project Manager by sharing your great sense of humor, passion for civic initiatives, appreciation for innovation and soft spot for office cats.
- Manage all phases of our I-QUO® project lifecycle – Discovery, Strategy, Planning, Implementation and Support
- Develop project hours/budgets based on criteria and team input
- Set up and manage Slack, Basecamp, Harvest, Asana, Google Docs and other software tools for new and current projects
- Create statements of work and project plans
- Manage internal and external resources, team hours, documentation and budgets for each project
- Review deliverables prepared by team for client and manage QA process
- Facilitate team meetings effectively and keep project team informed, motivated and productive
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Understand principles of building digital products
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for positive change
- Contribute to company blog and social media
- Build a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization and objectives
- Set client expectations and manage day-to-day client interactions
- Lead presentation of design concepts and technical demos to client, record feedback
- Prepare regular status reports and hold status meetings with clients
- Report back to client when requests are “out-of-scope” or not able to be completed as originally requested
- Continually strive to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationship
- At least 3 years experience managing complex digital projects including websites, mobile websites, and web applications
- Project Management Software experience – Slack, Basecamp, Harvest, Trello, Asana and Google business tools experience both internally with team and externally with client
- Experience managing project risk
- Possess general understanding of web front-end and back-end programming
- Experience working independently on and off-site
If you meet all the requirements contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and why you are interested in joining the I-SITE team.
I-SITE offers comprehensive health insurance, schedule flexibility and a great office location in Old City.
Absolutely NO phone calls or recruiters please.