I-SITE has an immediate opening for a Mid-to-Senior level Drupal Developer to join our team. We are a boutique, award-winning interactive design and technology firm located in Old City in the heart of Philadelphia’s creative community.
As an I-SITE team player you will have the opportunity to bring your experience to all facets of our civic, community and cause-based Web and mobile projects projects in an open and collaborative studio environment. Our clients include Alliance for Downtown New York, William Penn Foundation and the Times Square Alliance.
We want to talk to you if:
- You are up to the challenge of technically planning and leading concurrent Drupal projects, accurately estimating project scope and risk, and effectively delegating tasks
- You have extensive experience with Drupal architecture and project requirements and you develop and encourage team-wide best practices with respect to code and workflow.
- You have proven experience working with creative teams and creative clients, ensuring that design is feasible and is able to be executed as accurately as possible
- You pride yourself on your efficient and properly formatted, well-documented code and are expert at reviewing codebases and picking up on new technologies
- You develop and encourage team-wide best practices with respect to code and workflow
- You are excellent at problem solving and troubleshooting front-end, back-end, or server-level problems
- You express yourself during meetings and voice your thoughts, opinions, and concerns in a constructive and clear manner
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as leading development internally and externally
- You are positive, supportive, helpful within a team environment and represent yourself well on the phone and via email with clients
- 3+ years of development experience building Drupal websites and web applications
- Extensive experience working in PHP, both custom applications and popular CMS frameworks such as Drupal 7-8 and WordPress
- A full, semantic understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, and Compass
- Mobile-first responsive web frameworks (like Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- *nix shells (primarily Bash)
- Apache Configuration
- Database server management (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL)
- API Integrations such as Twitter, MailChimp, Salesforce, and The Raiser’s Edge
- Version Control (Git)
Technology Bonuses (Not Required, Just Awesome):
- Experience with various hosting platforms (i.e. Pantheon)
- Mobile Development, Objective C (iOS) experience a plus
- Project Management Tools: Atlassian Services, Slack, Trello
- Familiarity with MVC Frameworks (like CodeIgniter / Ruby on Rails)
Things We Offer to the Right People:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance plan reimbursement
- Great office and open working environment
- Quality time with our office kitties
- Free beer after 5:00 PM!
- AND MORE!
If you meet the requirements contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with links to relevant work and code that demonstrate your expertise and experience.
ABSOLUTELY NO telephone inquiries or recruiters please.