I-SITE has an immediate opening for a Digital Designer to join our team. We are a boutique, award-winning digital design and technology firm located in Old City in the heart of Philadelphia’s creative community.
As an I-SITE team player you will have the opportunity to bring your experience to all facets of our civic, community and corporate Web and mobile projects in an open and collaborative studio environment. Our clients include Alliance for Downtown New York, William Penn Foundation and the Times Square Alliance.
- Designing responsive websites and mobile applications
- Developing creative concepts at the leading edge of digital design
- Brainstorming and collaborating with developers, other designers and project managers
- Selling your creative ideas internally to the team and to our clients
- Planning for seamless User Experiences (creating sitemaps, wireframing, and user flows)
- Creating hi-fidelity design mockups in Sketch, Photoshop, or in-browser for our programmers to code
- Design quality assurance throughout the process
- Communicating with our clients and developing strong collaborative relationships
- 3+ years professional (agency or studio) interactive experience with design-related degree
- Strong visual design portfolio for Web and mobile
- Proficient in Sketch, InVision, Zeplin & Adobe Creative Suite programs and software
- Possess a strong understanding of branding, typography, flexible grid systems, use of color and white space
- Experience planning for UX (sitemaps, wireframing, user flows)
- Strong strategic thinker
- Track record of clearly articulating/presenting designs to client
- In-depth knowledge of Mac platform
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS is beneficial
- Be a capable project organizer with excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- Track record of multi-tasking and collaboration under tight deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail and organization of your files
- Hunger to always keep learning and perfecting your craft!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance plan reimbursement
- Great office and open working environment
- Quality time with our office kitties
- Free beer after 5:00 PM
- AND MORE!
If you meet all the requirements contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining the I-SITE team. This position is full-time at our office in Philadelphia.
ABSOLUTELY NO phone calls or recruiters please.