I-SITE [www.i-site.com], an award-winning digital design and development agency located in the heart of Old City, Philadelphia’s creative community with clients that include Times Square Alliance and the William Penn Foundation is looking for a highly motivated summer intern who is passionate about all aspects of web and interactive design ranging from design and development to marketing and project management.
This internship is ideal for digital design or communications students or graduates with experience in web development looking to gain a deeper knowledge of best practices and interactive tools in a small team, collaborative environment. This may include but not be limited to:
- Learning best practices for full cycle project workflow
- Exposure to Drupal CMS for support of current I-SITE client websites
- Social media and marketing support
- Learn best practices and play an active role in Quality Assurance testing
- Supporting an interactive designer in website design production using tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Sketch
The internship should provide the candidate with an improved sense of future concentration in digital media or marketing communications based on their personal interests and goals.
Requirements for the internship:
- Enrolled or graduate in a digital design, multimedia, communications or equivalent program
- Interested in UX and best practices for responsive design
- General comfort and familiarity with technical platforms and workflows
- Strong desire to be part of a team and a quick learner
- Strong interest in advancing skills such as navigating content management systems, editing HTML, and ticket management
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS (a plus)
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator (a plus)
This is a paid internship requiring a minimum of three days a week at the I-SITE office with some flexibility in schedule based on classes or other commitments.
Qualified candidates please email us at join [at] i-site [dot] com with the following:
- PDF of a cover letter
- PDF of your resume
- Links to any relevant examples of your work that demonstrate your knowledge and passion for digital
- At least 2 professional references
Absolutely NO phone calls or recruiters or out-of-towners please.
Note we have cats in our office as part of our KATO, Kitty at the Office program. This position would not be suitable if you are highly allergic.